Baby Alpaca Cobwebbed Scarf
Kash & Lana
This detailed cobweb knit is a decorative piece that is also very warm. Kash & Lana works closely with Mujeres Unidas, an initiative that creates jobs for under privileged women in Peru. By purchasing this scarf you are helping to create a positive change lives of women in Peru. 60 cents on each dollar from this scarf goes directly to the woman who made it.
Free shipping and easy returns
- We offer free shipping!
- Ships duty-free. No extra costs at delivery to the US & Canada.
- We accept returns within 30 days from the purchase date for a full refund. For more information, please click here
- This handknit scarf used no electricity to make.
- Made with respect for those who wear it as well as for those who knit it.
- 60% of all sales go directly to the women who knit them.
- Handmade products help to preserve a traditional way of life for the artisan.
- Color: Eggplant, Army Green
- Material: 100% Baby Alpaca Wool
- Dimensions: 170 x 33cm, 67 x 13in.
- Made in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold