|This scarf has the hand-feel of cotton but with the vibrant color only silk can provide. It's a blended scarf that uses the ancient technique of 'ikat' to create an ombre effect from one side to the other. It looks like it was dipped into a dye bath each end of the scarf a little deeper. But actually these colors where dyed into the yarn before the scarf was woven.|
- This handwoven scarf used no electricity to make.
- Made with respect for those who wear it as well as for those who wove it.
- A percentage of all sales go to improving the lives of weavers.
- 9 times as many individuals are employed with handloom scarves vs. machine loomed scarves.
- Handloom fabrics help to preserve a traditional way of life for the weaver.
- Material: 50% Cotton, 50% Silk
- Dimensions: 190.5cm x 69cm or 75" x 27"
- Made in India
- Care: Hand wash cold