Kash & Lana
A traditional sized scarf, intricately hand-knit to create a light-weight scarf that is easy to dress up or dress down. Very warm material. Kash & Lana works closely with Mujeres Unidas, an initiative that creates jobs for under privileged women in Peru.
By purchasing this scarf you are helping to create a positive change lives of women in Peru. 60 cents on each dollar from this scarf goes directly to the woman who made it.
- This handknit scarf used no electricity to make.
- Made with respect for those who wear it as well as for those who knit it.
- 60% of all sales go directly to the women who knit them.
- Handmade products help to preserve a traditional way of life for the artisan.
- Color: Cream, Turquoise
- Material: 100% Alpaca Wool wool
- Dimensions:170 x 27.9cm, 67 x 11in
- Made in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold