|This scarf was designed by Princess Diana for her registered Charity 'The Diana Award.'
Woven using fine moulinee yarn to create a light weight scarf, the pastel pinks and blue tones wear well in every season. Gently frayed edges.
- This scarf was made by skilled craftsmen who enjoy fair working conditions at the company's mill in Scotland.
- Made of high quality natural materials.
- Encourages the use of expert methods passed down through generations. Woven on traditional looms and carefully finished, mixing hand and machine processes.
- Sourced and manufactured locally to reduce the impact of transporting materials to various stops along the supply and production chains.
- Material: Super fine wool
- Dimensions 220cm x 37cm or 86.6" x 14.5"
- Made in Scotland
- Care: Hand wash cold or dry clean