Alpaca Blanket Scarf
Kash & Lana
This is a beautiful piece, large enough to wear as a shawl, wrap over and around the shoulders, or wear as a snug scarf around the neck. Hand knit, each piece is unique. Available in grey and baby blue.
Made in collaboration with Mujeres Unidas, an initiative that creates jobs for under privileged women in Peru.
By purchasing this scarf you are helping to create a positive change lives of women in Peru. 60 cents on each dollar from this scarf goes directly to the woman who made it.
- This handknit scarf used no electricity to make.
- Made with respect for those who wear it as well as for those who knit it.
- 60% of all sales go directly to the women who knit them.
- Handmade products help to preserve a traditional way of life for the artisan.
- Material: 100% Baby Alpaca wool
- Dimensions: 203.2 x 50.8cm, 80” x 20”
- Made in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold