|The Terracotta Road is comprised of soft cotton and linen, making it fall exceptionally well around the neck. The light weight scarf is hand woven, ivory and grey striped with jacquard border and hand-twisted fringe along each bottom edges.|
- This handwoven scarf used no electricity to make.
- Made with respect for those who wear it as well as for those who wove it.
- A percentage of all sales go to improving the lives of weavers.
- 9 times as many individuals are employed with handloom scarves vs. machine loomed scarves.
- Handloom fabrics help to preserve a traditional way of life for the weaver.
- Material: 50% Cotton, 50% Linen
- Dimensions: 183cm x 56cm or 72" x 22"
- Made in India
- Care: Hand wash cold